- FinTech: How do start-ups change financial services?
- Dynamic Accounting: Will innovation in technology and regulation dramatically change teh accounbting profession?
- Digital Currency: Are we prepared to take on a digital currency?
- Risk Management: How do multinationals make the most of opportunities and threats in turbulent times?
- Crowdfunding: A new interesting method of financing, but are there pitfalls too?
- New Ways of Banking: How should banks react to new FinTech start-ups?
2016: "Too Big to Fail": How vulnerable is the financial market?
- The European Union: How can we manage the vulnerability of the EU in order to prevent the potential failure?
- The Big Four: How would an exit of one of The Big Four or an addition to The Big Four changes the scale of balance?
- Banks: How important is the existence of major banks for our financial system?
- Public Interest Organizations: How do firms cope with a 'too big to fail' status?
2015: "The Challenge of Emerging Markets": Financial Pitfall or Golden Opportunity?
- Investing for success: Opportunities in Emerging Markets from a corporate finance perspective
- Portfolio Management: A focus on financial instruments in Emerging Markets
- New currencies: Will we see a shift in dominant currencies?
- Fraud risks in Emerging Markets: Will history repeat itself?
2014: "Crisis Control": Is it possible to rule out crises?
- Reforming the Real Estate Market
- Government Influence
- New Banking Systems
- Restructing Capital Markets
2013: "A New Era in the Financial World"
- The Dominance of Tech Giants
- Risk of Scarcity
- Recession-proof Industries
- Principle Before Profit or Profit Before Principle